Tuesday 15 January 2013

Qualitative Data This is the qualitative data which I have looked at and commented one the ones which were said most. I have token close up pictures on some answers which were said more than once and have commented on them and what I will now do in my future magazine. all this research which I have found out I will now use in my input of my magazine I will test out new editing skills and use different fonts this will all be updated on my blog seeing the choices I had and how has the market researched influenced this choice.
What do you like about the cover of the R&B magazine? The magazine they saw was vibe magazine a majority of the people said that they like the layout and the colour scheme is what appealed to them most. Also the pull out quotes they seemed interesting so they wanted to see what was inside the magazine. This showed me that I also have to think about my colour scheme and how it will match my target audience and if it would catch their eyes.
What is good about the contents page and how can it be improved? The comments which were given was that the big image of the two models worked well, they over dominate the page, but most people liked that about the magazine. However even though the image works well the text was a problem with most people also they said that there was too little text and, it didn’t relate to the image so that could be an improvement. On my magazine I will have a dominant image and also little images that relate to the magazine and link in with the work so that it meets everyone’s taste.
What is good about the double page spread and how can it be improved? Everyone commented on the images being a positive and the editing effects was a good choice. But most people did say that the colour scheme was not well thought as it blends in with the background to much. Also the font was not clear enough in the article so it wasn’t that readable. By these comments which I also agreed with I liked the editing skills used and the shot types, which I wanted to use in my magazine. I now need to pick a colour scheme that works well on and that are opposite colours so that it is clear, bold and readable.

No comments:

Post a Comment