Friday 25 January 2013

Shot List


This is my shot list which I will be using for my magazine. The shot list helped me have an idea to decide on the timings I will be taking my picture and which parts of my magazine I will be working on first. The shot list contained the location were I will be taking my pictures, what type of location, mise-en-scene and the props which I will be using. This was very beneficial at it saved me time to decide this all later when taking he pictures. It also had the shot type which gave picture of how I want my magazine to look linking to the flat plan. The shot list gave me a clear idea of what type of pictures this is my shot list which I will be using for my magazine. The shot list helped me decide I will be using or trying to us, and if not I will be able to analyse this to in the notes column if there was any problems and what were the successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment