Friday 1 February 2013

Test Shots

These are my test shots which I taken in my media lesson. The images  I done are a vague idea of how I want my pictures in my contents page to look, the images do not look so professional as the background is not well throughout but this will be an improvement in my final images.

The first image is of my model holding a microphone, I want this to like that she was playing in a concert so she was busy facing down and singing. The idea was from billboard were an artist was pictures during her performance

The second image is just of instruments of drums, I realised this was not really apart of my genre so I may change the instruments around. The reason why I have just the instruments is that I wanted to create mystery of who the band may be.

The last image is of my model working; she is playing with a keyboard and listening through headphones. The idea of this was to get an artist working on his/ her track so it will be an exclusive behind the scene and making of the music. This will draw the reader in more as it will be private and more interesting to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment